Summary[edit | edit source]
Diamonds can be obtained trough micro-transactions along with a variety of free ways in-game, and used to buy decorations, single-use and friendship items on the diamond shop. Since decorations and friendships are permanent and provide very useful bonus, diamonds are a extremely valuable currency.
Diamonds can be obtained through a variety of methods:
- Buying them from the Specialty Shop with real money
- Increasing Trainer Rank (10 Diamonds)
- League Battle Rewards (Every 5th Battle)
- Random Encounters
- Sunken Treasure
- Discovering a new Magikarp pattern (10 Diamonds)
- Diamond Miner, an item received after using 2,500 Exchange Tickets which rewards 100 Diamonds every 22 hours.
Achievements that Reward Diamonds[edit | edit source]
- Claim Diamonds for Achievement!
- Number of Logins
- Events Triggered
- Patterns Collected
- Magikarp Fished
- Social Media Shares
- Number of Skill Uses
- Magikarp Forced to Retire